This info is about KeyScrambler for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall KeyScrambler from your PCQFX Software Corporation
. More information about QFX Software Corporation can be read here
. Please follow http://www.qfxsoftware.com
if you want to read more on KeyScrambler on QFX Software Corporation's website. Usually the KeyScrambler program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\KeyScrambler folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove KeyScrambler. The program's main executable file occupies 497.28 KB (509216 bytes) on disk and is called KeyScrambler.exe.
KeyScrambler is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.44 MB (2557663
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DriverInstaller.exe (128.28 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (497.28 KB)
- KeyScramblerLogon.exe (497.28 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.53 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (156.78 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (549.78 KB)
- KeyScramblerLogon.exe (549.78 KB)
This data is about KeyScrambler version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other KeyScrambler versions:
...click to view all...
KeyScrambler is an application offered by the software company QFX Software Corporation. Some people decide to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove KeyScrambler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall KeyScrambler from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find KeyScrambler or simply click the Search field and type in "KeyScrambler". If it is installed on your PC the KeyScrambler program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click KeyScrambler in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding KeyScrambler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KeyScrambler:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.qfxsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KeyScrambler.
8. After uninstalling KeyScrambler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KeyScrambler which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing KeyScrambler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove KeyScrambler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-18 22:56:06.150