This page contains thorough information on how to remove KeyScrambler for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall KeyScrambler from your computerQFX Software Corporation
. More information on QFX Software Corporation can be found here
. Please follow http://www.qfxsoftware.com
if you want to read more on KeyScrambler on QFX Software Corporation's website. KeyScrambler is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall KeyScrambler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. KeyScrambler's main file takes around 496.23 KB (508144 bytes) and is named KeyScrambler.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in KeyScrambler. They occupy 1.42 MB (1483759
bytes) on disk.
- DriverInstaller.exe (128.23 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (496.23 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.55 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (156.73 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (549.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of KeyScrambler. You can find here a few links to other KeyScrambler releases:
...click to view all...
KeyScrambler is a program released by QFX Software Corporation. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall KeyScrambler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove KeyScrambler from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find KeyScrambler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KeyScrambler". If it is installed on your PC the KeyScrambler program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select KeyScrambler in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about KeyScrambler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KeyScrambler:
- The publisher is: http://www.qfxsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KeyScrambler.
8. After uninstalling KeyScrambler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong KeyScrambler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KeyScrambler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove KeyScrambler in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:19:34.397