KeyScrambler is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall KeyScrambler from your PCQFX Software Corporation
. More information about QFX Software Corporation can be read here
. Click on http://www.qfxsoftware.com
to get more details about KeyScrambler on QFX Software Corporation's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling KeyScrambler is C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. KeyScrambler's main file takes about 496.23 KB (508144 bytes) and is called KeyScrambler.exe.
KeyScrambler installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.42 MB (1483801
bytes) on disk.
- DriverInstaller.exe (128.23 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (496.23 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.59 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (156.73 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (549.23 KB)
This page is about KeyScrambler version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more KeyScrambler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
KeyScrambler is a program offered by QFX Software Corporation. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase KeyScrambler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove KeyScrambler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find KeyScrambler or simply click the Search field and type in "KeyScrambler". If it is installed on your PC the KeyScrambler program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click KeyScrambler in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about KeyScrambler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KeyScrambler:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.qfxsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KeyScrambler.
8. After removing KeyScrambler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KeyScrambler which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing KeyScrambler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KeyScrambler in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-18 21:32:14.747