KeyScrambler is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall KeyScrambler from your PCQFX Software Corporation
. Additional info about QFX Software Corporation can be read here
. Please open http://www.qfxsoftware.com
if you want to read more on KeyScrambler on QFX Software Corporation's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing KeyScrambler is C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named KeyScrambler.exe and its approximative size is 504.18 KB (516280 bytes).
KeyScrambler installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.64 MB (2768953
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverInstaller.exe (136.68 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (504.18 KB)
- KeyScramblerLogon.exe (504.18 KB)
- QFXUpdateService.exe (74.68 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.62 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (167.18 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (556.18 KB)
- KeyScramblerLogon.exe (556.18 KB)
- QFXUpdateService.exe (85.18 KB)
This info is about KeyScrambler version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below a few links to other KeyScrambler versions:
...click to view all...
KeyScrambler is an application by the software company QFX Software Corporation. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove KeyScrambler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall KeyScrambler from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find KeyScrambler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KeyScrambler". If it exists on your system the KeyScrambler app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click KeyScrambler in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding KeyScrambler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KeyScrambler:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.qfxsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KeyScrambler.
8. After uninstalling KeyScrambler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KeyScrambler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KeyScrambler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KeyScrambler supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-29 15:10:26.760