KeyScrambler is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall KeyScrambler from your PCQFX Software Corporation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on QFX Software Corporation. Click on http://www.qfxsoftware.com
to get more data about KeyScrambler on QFX Software Corporation's website. Usually the KeyScrambler application is found in the C:\Program Files\KeyScrambler folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall KeyScrambler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called DriverInstaller.exe and its approximative size is 150.80 KB (154424 bytes).
KeyScrambler contains of the executables below. They occupy 470.00 KB (481282
bytes) on disk.
- DriverInstaller.exe (150.80 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.39 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (199.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of KeyScrambler. For more KeyScrambler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
KeyScrambler is an application released by the software company QFX Software Corporation. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase KeyScrambler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase KeyScrambler from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KeyScrambler or simply activate the Search field and type in "KeyScrambler". The KeyScrambler app will be found very quickly. When you select KeyScrambler in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about KeyScrambler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KeyScrambler:
- The publisher is: http://www.qfxsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KeyScrambler.
8. After uninstalling KeyScrambler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of KeyScrambler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KeyScrambler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KeyScrambler in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-08 13:26:52.893