KeyScrambler is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall KeyScrambler from your computerQFX Software Corporation
. You can read more on QFX Software Corporation or check for application updates here
. Further information about KeyScrambler can be seen at http://www.qfxsoftware.com
. KeyScrambler is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. KeyScrambler's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called KeyScrambler.exe and its approximative size is 423.80 KB (433976 bytes).
KeyScrambler is composed of the following executables which take 1.47 MB (1540843
bytes) on disk:
- DriverInstaller.exe (151.80 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (423.80 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.51 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (609.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of KeyScrambler. You can find below info on other releases of KeyScrambler:
...click to view all...
KeyScrambler is a program released by QFX Software Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove KeyScrambler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove KeyScrambler from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KeyScrambler or simply click the Search feature and type in "KeyScrambler". If it exists on your system the KeyScrambler app will be found automatically. After you click KeyScrambler in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding KeyScrambler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KeyScrambler:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.qfxsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KeyScrambler.
8. After uninstalling KeyScrambler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of KeyScrambler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KeyScrambler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KeyScrambler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 17:52:50.687