KeyScrambler is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall KeyScrambler from your computerQFX Software Corporation
. You can read more on QFX Software Corporation or check for application updates here
. Further information about KeyScrambler can be seen at http://www.qfxsoftware.com
. KeyScrambler is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. KeyScrambler's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called KeyScrambler.exe and its approximative size is 423.80 KB (433976 bytes).
KeyScrambler is composed of the following executables which take 1.47 MB (1540843
bytes) on disk:
- DriverInstaller.exe (151.80 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (423.80 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.51 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (609.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of KeyScrambler. You can find below info on other releases of KeyScrambler:
...click to view all...
KeyScrambler is a program released by QFX Software Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove KeyScrambler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove KeyScrambler from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KeyScrambler or simply activate the Search field and type in "KeyScrambler". If it is installed on your PC the KeyScrambler application will be found automatically. When you select KeyScrambler in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about KeyScrambler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KeyScrambler:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.qfxsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KeyScrambler.
8. After uninstalling KeyScrambler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of KeyScrambler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KeyScrambler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KeyScrambler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 17:52:50.687