IDT Audio is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall IDT Audio from your computerIDT
. Further information on IDT can be seen here
. Detailed information about IDT Audio can be seen at http://www.idt.com
. IDT Audio is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\IDT\DellWRTM09_5939v039 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove IDT Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 530.00 KB (542720 bytes) on disk and is titled idt64mp1.exe.
IDT Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.57 MB (1650640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (114.45 KB)
- AESTSr64.exe (84.00 KB)
- idt64mp1.exe (530.00 KB)
- IDTPIMA.exe (78.50 KB)
- IDTPMA64.exe (83.50 KB)
- stacsv64.exe (240.50 KB)
- sttray64.exe (433.00 KB)
- suhlp64.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about IDT Audio version 1.0.5939.0
only. Click on the links below for other IDT Audio versions:
...click to view all...
IDT Audio is a program marketed by the software company IDT. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase IDT Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete IDT Audio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IDT Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "IDT Audio". The IDT Audio app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select IDT Audio in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding IDT Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IDT Audio:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.idt.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IDT Audio.
8. After uninstalling IDT Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IDT Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IDT Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IDT Audio by IDT from your computer, we are not saying that IDT Audio by IDT is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IDT Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:54:51.510