IDT Audio is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall IDT Audio from your systemIDT
. More data about IDT can be found here
. You can read more about about IDT Audio at http://www.idt.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\IDT\DellWRTM09_5927.1v036 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for IDT Audio is RunDll32. The application's main executable file has a size of 530.00 KB (542720 bytes) on disk and is called idt64mp1.exe.
IDT Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.80 MB (2934344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (114.45 KB)
- AESTSr64.exe (84.00 KB)
- AESTSrv.exe (72.00 KB)
- idt64mp1.exe (530.00 KB)
- idtmini1.exe (500.00 KB)
- IDTPIMA.exe (78.50 KB)
- IDTPMA64.exe (83.50 KB)
- stacsv.exe (216.05 KB)
- stacsv64.exe (240.50 KB)
- sttray.exe (432.06 KB)
- sttray64.exe (433.00 KB)
- suhlp.exe (33.50 KB)
- suhlp64.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to IDT Audio version 1.0.5927.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of IDT Audio:
...click to view all...
IDT Audio is a program marketed by the software company IDT. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase IDT Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete IDT Audio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IDT Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IDT Audio". If it exists on your system the IDT Audio program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click IDT Audio in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about IDT Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IDT Audio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.idt.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IDT Audio.
8. After uninstalling IDT Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IDT Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IDT Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IDT Audio by IDT from your computer, nor are we saying that IDT Audio by IDT is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IDT Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-11 02:59:31.890