You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove IDT Audio for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall IDT Audio from your systemIDT
. Check out here
where you can get more info on IDT. Please follow http://www.idt.com
if you want to read more on IDT Audio on IDT's website. Usually the IDT Audio program is found in the C:\Program Files\IDT folder, depending on the user's option during setup. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall IDT Audio. The program's main executable file occupies 6.09 MB (6382080 bytes) on disk and is labeled IDTNGUI.exe.
IDT Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.41 MB (14057868
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (114.45 KB)
- kb888111srvrtm.exe (753.21 KB)
- KB901105.exe (544.23 KB)
- KB901105.exe (737.23 KB)
- kb901105.exe (734.73 KB)
- kb888111w2ksp4.exe (724.71 KB)
- kb835221.exe (642.71 KB)
- kb888111xpsp1.exe (756.21 KB)
- kb888111xpsp2.exe (703.21 KB)
- AEstSrv.exe (80.00 KB)
- IDTNGUI.exe (6.09 MB)
- IDTNJ.exe (207.50 KB)
- idtpima.exe (81.00 KB)
- stacsv.exe (276.08 KB)
- sttray.exe (1.09 MB)
- suhlp.exe (28.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.5934.0
of IDT Audio. You can find below info on other application versions of IDT Audio:
...click to view all...
IDT Audio is an application released by the software company IDT. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove IDT Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove IDT Audio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IDT Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IDT Audio". If it is installed on your PC the IDT Audio program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click IDT Audio in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about IDT Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IDT Audio:
- The publisher is: http://www.idt.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IDT Audio.
8. After uninstalling IDT Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IDT Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IDT Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IDT Audio by IDT from your computer, nor are we saying that IDT Audio by IDT is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IDT Audio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 22:54:17.347