You can find on this page details on how to uninstall IDT Audio for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall IDT Audio from your PCIDT
. Additional info about IDT can be seen here
. Please open http://www.idt.com
if you want to read more on IDT Audio on IDT's website. IDT Audio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\IDT directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing IDT Audio is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. idtmini1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 524.00 KB (536576 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in IDT Audio. They occupy 6.97 MB (7312262
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (114.45 KB)
- kb888111srvrtm.exe (753.21 KB)
- KB901105.exe (544.23 KB)
- KB901105.exe (737.23 KB)
- kb901105.exe (734.73 KB)
- kb888111w2ksp4.exe (724.71 KB)
- kb835221.exe (642.71 KB)
- kb888111xpsp1.exe (756.21 KB)
- kb888111xpsp2.exe (703.21 KB)
- AEstSrv.exe (80.00 KB)
- idtmini1.exe (524.00 KB)
- IDTPIMA.exe (78.50 KB)
- stacsv.exe (248.08 KB)
- sttray.exe (472.09 KB)
- suhlp.exe (27.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.6159.0
of IDT Audio. For more IDT Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
IDT Audio is an application by IDT. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase IDT Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall IDT Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IDT Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "IDT Audio". If it is installed on your PC the IDT Audio program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click IDT Audio in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding IDT Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IDT Audio:
- The publisher is: http://www.idt.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IDT Audio.
8. After uninstalling IDT Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IDT Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IDT Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IDT Audio by IDT from your PC, we are not saying that IDT Audio by IDT is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IDT Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-17 22:06:03.883