This web page contains detailed information on how to remove IDT Audio for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall IDT Audio from your systemIDT
. Check out here
for more info on IDT. More information about the program IDT Audio can be seen at http://www.idt.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\IDT directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing IDT Audio is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 524.00 KB (536576 bytes) on disk and is titled idtmini1.exe.
IDT Audio is comprised of the following executables which take 6.83 MB (7164294
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (114.45 KB)
- kb888111srvrtm.exe (753.21 KB)
- KB901105.exe (544.23 KB)
- KB901105.exe (737.23 KB)
- kb901105.exe (734.73 KB)
- kb888111w2ksp4.exe (724.71 KB)
- kb835221.exe (642.71 KB)
- kb888111xpsp1.exe (756.21 KB)
- kb888111xpsp2.exe (703.21 KB)
- idtmini1.exe (524.00 KB)
- IDTPIMA.exe (81.00 KB)
- stacsv.exe (212.08 KB)
- sttray.exe (440.09 KB)
- suhlp.exe (28.50 KB)
The current web page applies to IDT Audio version 1.0.6140.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of IDT Audio:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall IDT Audio you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall IDT Audio from your PC:The files below are left behind on your disk by IDT Audio's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\IDT\AUDIO.CVA
- C:\Program Files\IDT\data1.cab
- C:\Program Files\IDT\data1.hdr
- C:\Program Files\IDT\data2.cab
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\IDT\IDT Audio
IDT Audio is a program by IDT. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall IDT Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove IDT Audio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IDT Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "IDT Audio". If it exists on your system the IDT Audio application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select IDT Audio in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding IDT Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IDT Audio:
- The publisher is: http://www.idt.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IDT Audio.
8. After uninstalling IDT Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IDT Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IDT Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IDT Audio by IDT from your computer, nor are we saying that IDT Audio by IDT is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IDT Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:48:42.520