This web page contains detailed information on how to remove IDT Audio for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall IDT Audio from your systemIDT
. Check out here
for more info on IDT. More information about the program IDT Audio can be seen at http://www.idt.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\IDT directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing IDT Audio is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 524.00 KB (536576 bytes) on disk and is titled idtmini1.exe.
IDT Audio is comprised of the following executables which take 6.83 MB (7164294
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (114.45 KB)
- kb888111srvrtm.exe (753.21 KB)
- KB901105.exe (544.23 KB)
- KB901105.exe (737.23 KB)
- kb901105.exe (734.73 KB)
- kb888111w2ksp4.exe (724.71 KB)
- kb835221.exe (642.71 KB)
- kb888111xpsp1.exe (756.21 KB)
- kb888111xpsp2.exe (703.21 KB)
- idtmini1.exe (524.00 KB)
- IDTPIMA.exe (81.00 KB)
- stacsv.exe (212.08 KB)
- sttray.exe (440.09 KB)
- suhlp.exe (28.50 KB)
The current web page applies to IDT Audio version 1.0.6140.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of IDT Audio:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall IDT Audio you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall IDT Audio from your PC:The files below are left behind on your disk by IDT Audio's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\IDT\AUDIO.CVA
- C:\Program Files\IDT\data1.cab
- C:\Program Files\IDT\data1.hdr
- C:\Program Files\IDT\data2.cab
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\IDT\IDT Audio
IDT Audio is a program by IDT. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall IDT Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove IDT Audio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IDT Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "IDT Audio". The IDT Audio program will be found automatically. When you select IDT Audio in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding IDT Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IDT Audio:
- The software company is: http://www.idt.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IDT Audio.
8. After uninstalling IDT Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IDT Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IDT Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IDT Audio by IDT from your computer, nor are we saying that IDT Audio by IDT is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IDT Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:48:42.520