You can find on this page details on how to remove IDT Audio for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall IDT Audio from your computerIDT
. Take a look here
for more details on IDT. Click on http://www.idt.com
to get more data about IDT Audio on IDT's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IDT\DellWRTD09_6017v017 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. IDT Audio's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. idt64mp1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 529.50 KB (542208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with IDT Audio. They take about 2.49 MB (2612876
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (114.45 KB)
- idt64mp1.exe (529.50 KB)
- idtmini1.exe (504.00 KB)
- stacsv.exe (216.09 KB)
- stacsv64.exe (240.50 KB)
- sttray.exe (432.10 KB)
- sttray64.exe (433.50 KB)
- suhlp.exe (33.50 KB)
- suhlp64.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about IDT Audio version 1.0.6017.9
only. Click on the links below for other IDT Audio versions:
...click to view all...
IDT Audio is an application by the software company IDT. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove IDT Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall IDT Audio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IDT Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "IDT Audio". The IDT Audio application will be found very quickly. After you click IDT Audio in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding IDT Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IDT Audio:
- The publisher is: http://www.idt.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IDT Audio.
8. After removing IDT Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IDT Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IDT Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IDT Audio by IDT from your computer, we are not saying that IDT Audio by IDT is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IDT Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 10:04:34.633