IDT Audio is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall IDT Audio from your computerIDT
. Open here
for more details on IDT. You can see more info related to IDT Audio at http://www.idt.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\IDT\DellWRTM09_5881v030 directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove IDT Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 528.50 KB (541184 bytes) on disk and is labeled idt64mp1.exe.
IDT Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.78 MB (2910280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (114.45 KB)
- AESTSr64.exe (84.00 KB)
- AESTSrv.exe (72.00 KB)
- idt64mp1.exe (528.50 KB)
- idtmini1.exe (500.00 KB)
- IDTPIMA.exe (76.50 KB)
- IDTPMA64.exe (82.00 KB)
- stacsv.exe (216.05 KB)
- stacsv64.exe (242.00 KB)
- sttray.exe (432.06 KB)
- sttray64.exe (431.00 KB)
- suhlp.exe (27.50 KB)
- suhlp64.exe (36.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.5881.0
of IDT Audio. Click on the links below for other IDT Audio versions:
...click to view all...
IDT Audio is a program offered by IDT. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall IDT Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall IDT Audio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IDT Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "IDT Audio". The IDT Audio application will be found very quickly. After you click IDT Audio in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about IDT Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IDT Audio:
- The publisher is: http://www.idt.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IDT Audio.
8. After removing IDT Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IDT Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IDT Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IDT Audio by IDT from your computer, nor are we saying that IDT Audio by IDT is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IDT Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 10:43:45.840