This web page is about IDT Audio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall IDT Audio from your computerIDT
. Further information on IDT can be seen here
. Please open http://www.idt.com
if you want to read more on IDT Audio on IDT's web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\IDT\XPM09_6162v012 directory (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall IDT Audio. The program's main executable file is called kb835221.exe and its approximative size is 642.71 KB (658136 bytes).
The executable files below are part of IDT Audio. They occupy an average of 5.20 MB (5449014
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (114.45 KB)
- KB901105.exe (737.23 KB)
- kb901105.exe (734.73 KB)
- kb835221.exe (642.71 KB)
- AESTFl64.exe (844.00 KB)
- AESTFltr.exe (720.00 KB)
- CtAudPth.exe (28.00 KB)
- stacsv.exe (248.08 KB)
- stacsv64.exe (262.00 KB)
- sttray.exe (472.09 KB)
- sttray64.exe (452.00 KB)
- suhlp.exe (28.50 KB)
- suhlp64.exe (37.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.6162.0
of IDT Audio. For other IDT Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
IDT Audio is a program offered by the software company IDT. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall IDT Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase IDT Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IDT Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "IDT Audio". The IDT Audio app will be found very quickly. After you click IDT Audio in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding IDT Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IDT Audio:
- The publisher is: http://www.idt.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IDT Audio.
8. After removing IDT Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IDT Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IDT Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IDT Audio by IDT from your computer, nor are we saying that IDT Audio by IDT is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove IDT Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:17:16.380