This web page is about IDT Audio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall IDT Audio from your computerIDT
. Further information on IDT can be seen here
. Please open http://www.idt.com
if you want to read more on IDT Audio on IDT's web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\IDT\XPM09_6162v012 directory (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall IDT Audio. The program's main executable file is called kb835221.exe and its approximative size is 642.71 KB (658136 bytes).
The executable files below are part of IDT Audio. They occupy an average of 5.20 MB (5449014
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (114.45 KB)
- KB901105.exe (737.23 KB)
- kb901105.exe (734.73 KB)
- kb835221.exe (642.71 KB)
- AESTFl64.exe (844.00 KB)
- AESTFltr.exe (720.00 KB)
- CtAudPth.exe (28.00 KB)
- stacsv.exe (248.08 KB)
- stacsv64.exe (262.00 KB)
- sttray.exe (472.09 KB)
- sttray64.exe (452.00 KB)
- suhlp.exe (28.50 KB)
- suhlp64.exe (37.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.6162.0
of IDT Audio. For other IDT Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
IDT Audio is a program offered by the software company IDT. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall IDT Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase IDT Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IDT Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "IDT Audio". The IDT Audio program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select IDT Audio in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding IDT Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IDT Audio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.idt.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IDT Audio.
8. After removing IDT Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IDT Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IDT Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IDT Audio by IDT from your computer, nor are we saying that IDT Audio by IDT is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove IDT Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:17:16.380