You can find below detailed information on how to remove IDT Audio for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall IDT Audio from your computerIDT
. Take a look here
for more details on IDT. Detailed information about IDT Audio can be found at http://www.idt.com
. Usually the IDT Audio program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\IDT\XPV10_6147v005 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove IDT Audio. kb835221.exe is the IDT Audio's main executable file and it occupies around 642.71 KB (658136 bytes) on disk.
IDT Audio is composed of the following executables which take 5.89 MB (6175898
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (114.45 KB)
- KB901105.exe (737.23 KB)
- kb901105.exe (734.73 KB)
- kb835221.exe (642.71 KB)
- AESTFl64.exe (855.50 KB)
- AESTFltr.exe (1.05 MB)
- stacsv.exe (244.08 KB)
- stacsv64.exe (283.50 KB)
- sttray.exe (472.09 KB)
- sttray64.exe (452.50 KB)
- suhlp.exe (385.42 KB)
- suhlp64.exe (36.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.6147.0
of IDT Audio. Click on the links below for other IDT Audio versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall IDT Audio:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove IDT Audio:
- C:\Program Files\IDT\XPV10_6147v005
- C:\Program Files\IDT\XPV10_6147v005\data1.cab
- C:\Program Files\IDT\XPV10_6147v005\data1.hdr
- C:\Program Files\IDT\XPV10_6147v005\data2.cab
- C:\Program Files\IDT\XPV10_6147v005\engine32.cab
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\IDT\IDT Audio
IDT Audio is a program marketed by the software company IDT. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall IDT Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase IDT Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IDT Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IDT Audio". The IDT Audio program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click IDT Audio in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about IDT Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IDT Audio:
- The software company is: http://www.idt.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IDT Audio.
8. After removing IDT Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IDT Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IDT Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IDT Audio by IDT from your PC, nor are we saying that IDT Audio by IDT is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove IDT Audio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 10:07:40.477