IDT Audio is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall IDT Audio from your computerIDT
. You can find out more on IDT or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to IDT Audio at http://www.idt.com
. IDT Audio is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\IDT\DellXPM09B_6087v035 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing IDT Audio is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 714.71 KB (731864 bytes) on disk and is called qfe.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside IDT Audio. They take about 4.39 MB (4600201
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- kb901105.exe (168.06 KB)
- qfe.exe (809.23 KB)
- qfe.exe (806.73 KB)
- qfe.exe (714.71 KB)
- AESTFl64.exe (853.50 KB)
- stacsv.exe (232.09 KB)
- stacsv64.exe (272.50 KB)
- sttray64.exe (431.00 KB)
- suhlp64.exe (36.50 KB)
This info is about IDT Audio version 1.0.6087.5
alone. For other IDT Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
IDT Audio is an application marketed by the software company IDT. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove IDT Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete IDT Audio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IDT Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "IDT Audio". The IDT Audio program will be found automatically. After you select IDT Audio in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about IDT Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IDT Audio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.idt.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IDT Audio.
8. After uninstalling IDT Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IDT Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IDT Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IDT Audio by IDT from your PC, nor are we saying that IDT Audio by IDT is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IDT Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-01 12:12:17.823