IDT Audio is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall IDT Audio from your computerIDT
. You can find out more on IDT or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to IDT Audio at http://www.idt.com
. IDT Audio is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\IDT\DellXPM09B_6087v035 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing IDT Audio is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 714.71 KB (731864 bytes) on disk and is called qfe.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside IDT Audio. They take about 4.39 MB (4600201
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- kb901105.exe (168.06 KB)
- qfe.exe (809.23 KB)
- qfe.exe (806.73 KB)
- qfe.exe (714.71 KB)
- AESTFl64.exe (853.50 KB)
- stacsv.exe (232.09 KB)
- stacsv64.exe (272.50 KB)
- sttray64.exe (431.00 KB)
- suhlp64.exe (36.50 KB)
This info is about IDT Audio version 1.0.6087.5
alone. For other IDT Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
IDT Audio is an application marketed by the software company IDT. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove IDT Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete IDT Audio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IDT Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "IDT Audio". If it is installed on your PC the IDT Audio application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select IDT Audio in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about IDT Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IDT Audio:
- The software company is: http://www.idt.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IDT Audio.
8. After uninstalling IDT Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IDT Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IDT Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IDT Audio by IDT from your PC, nor are we saying that IDT Audio by IDT is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IDT Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 12:12:17.823