IDT Audio is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall IDT Audio from your computerIDT
. Go over here
for more details on IDT. Click on http://www.idt.com
to get more info about IDT Audio on IDT's website. IDT Audio is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IDT directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing IDT Audio is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. idt64mp1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 529.50 KB (542208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with IDT Audio. They take about 2.81 MB (2946188
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (114.45 KB)
- AESTSr64.exe (87.00 KB)
- AESTSrv.exe (76.00 KB)
- idt64mp1.exe (529.50 KB)
- idtmini1.exe (504.00 KB)
- IDTPIMA.exe (78.50 KB)
- IDTPMA64.exe (83.50 KB)
- stacsv.exe (216.09 KB)
- stacsv64.exe (241.00 KB)
- sttray.exe (432.10 KB)
- sttray64.exe (433.50 KB)
- suhlp.exe (33.50 KB)
- suhlp64.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to IDT Audio version 1.0.6017.13
alone. You can find below a few links to other IDT Audio releases:
...click to view all...
IDT Audio is an application marketed by IDT. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase IDT Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove IDT Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IDT Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "IDT Audio". If it is installed on your PC the IDT Audio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click IDT Audio in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding IDT Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IDT Audio:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.idt.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IDT Audio.
8. After removing IDT Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IDT Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IDT Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IDT Audio by IDT from your computer, we are not saying that IDT Audio by IDT is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IDT Audio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:45:27.873