IDT Audio is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall IDT Audio from your computerIDT
. More info about IDT can be found here
. Click on http://www.idt.com
to get more information about IDT Audio on IDT's website. IDT Audio is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\IDT folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling IDT Audio is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 524.00 KB (536576 bytes) on disk and is labeled idtmini1.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside IDT Audio. They occupy about 6.97 MB (7303558
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (114.45 KB)
- kb888111srvrtm.exe (753.21 KB)
- KB901105.exe (544.23 KB)
- KB901105.exe (737.23 KB)
- kb901105.exe (734.73 KB)
- kb888111w2ksp4.exe (724.71 KB)
- kb835221.exe (642.71 KB)
- kb888111xpsp1.exe (756.21 KB)
- kb888111xpsp2.exe (703.21 KB)
- AEstSrv.exe (80.00 KB)
- idtmini1.exe (524.00 KB)
- IDTPIMA.exe (81.00 KB)
- stacsv.exe (224.08 KB)
- sttray.exe (484.09 KB)
- suhlp.exe (28.50 KB)
The current page applies to IDT Audio version 1.0.6047.5
only. You can find below info on other versions of IDT Audio:
...click to view all...
IDT Audio is a program marketed by the software company IDT. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase IDT Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall IDT Audio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IDT Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "IDT Audio". The IDT Audio application will be found very quickly. After you select IDT Audio in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding IDT Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IDT Audio:
- The software company is: http://www.idt.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IDT Audio.
8. After removing IDT Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IDT Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IDT Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IDT Audio by IDT from your computer, we are not saying that IDT Audio by IDT is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IDT Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 21:50:52.650