This page contains detailed information on how to remove HDCleaner for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall HDCleaner from your systemKurt Zimmermann
. You can read more on Kurt Zimmermann or check for application updates here
. Usually the HDCleaner program is placed in the C:\Program Files\HDCleaner folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for HDCleaner is C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\Uninstaller.exe /uninstall. HDCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.11 MB (2213720 bytes) on disk.
HDCleaner contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.82 MB (2956104
bytes) on disk.
- HDCleaner.exe (2.11 MB)
- RecoverFiles.exe (211.33 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (444.83 KB)
- Updater.exe (68.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.112
of HDCleaner. Click on the links below for other HDCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
HDCleaner is an application offered by the software company Kurt Zimmermann. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall HDCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HDCleaner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HDCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HDCleaner". The HDCleaner app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HDCleaner in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HDCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HDCleaner.
8. After uninstalling HDCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HDCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HDCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann from your PC, we are not saying that HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HDCleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-18 02:18:05.470