HDCleaner is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall HDCleaner from your systemKurt Zimmermann
. Additional info about Kurt Zimmermann can be read here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\HDCleaner folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\Setup.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove HDCleaner. HDCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 871.00 KB (891904 bytes) on disk.
HDCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.13 MB (2237952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESFileEncryption.exe (124.50 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (97.50 KB)
- DiskWiperTools.exe (132.00 KB)
- FileSplitter.exe (76.50 KB)
- FolderSizer.exe (113.50 KB)
- HDCleaner.exe (871.00 KB)
- HDCleanerTray.exe (129.00 KB)
- HDDefrag.exe (70.50 KB)
- ProcessExplorer.exe (343.00 KB)
- RecoverFiles.exe (90.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (105.00 KB)
- Updater.exe (33.00 KB)
The current web page applies to HDCleaner version 1.030
alone. You can find below a few links to other HDCleaner releases:
...click to view all...
HDCleaner is a program offered by the software company Kurt Zimmermann. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase HDCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete HDCleaner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HDCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "HDCleaner". The HDCleaner application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HDCleaner in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about HDCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HDCleaner.
8. After uninstalling HDCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HDCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HDCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann from your PC, nor are we saying that HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HDCleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-07 23:53:09.743