You can find on this page details on how to uninstall HDCleaner for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall HDCleaner from your computerKurt Zimmermann
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Kurt Zimmermann. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\HDCleaner directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing HDCleaner is C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\Setup.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. HDCleaner's primary file takes about 1,004.83 KB (1028944 bytes) and is named HDCleaner.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside HDCleaner. They occupy about 2.66 MB (2791360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESFileEncryption.exe (128.83 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (111.83 KB)
- DiskWiperTools.exe (136.33 KB)
- FileSplitter.exe (87.33 KB)
- FolderSizer.exe (126.83 KB)
- HDCleaner.exe (1,004.83 KB)
- HDCleanerTray.exe (121.33 KB)
- HDDefrag.exe (115.83 KB)
- ProcessExplorer.exe (348.33 KB)
- RecoverFiles.exe (101.83 KB)
- Setup.exe (373.83 KB)
- Updater.exe (68.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.055
of HDCleaner. You can find here a few links to other HDCleaner releases:
...click to view all...
HDCleaner is a program marketed by the software company Kurt Zimmermann. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove HDCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete HDCleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HDCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "HDCleaner". The HDCleaner program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HDCleaner in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HDCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HDCleaner.
8. After uninstalling HDCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HDCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HDCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann from your computer, nor are we saying that HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HDCleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-27 09:50:22.460