HDCleaner is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall HDCleaner from your computerKurt Zimmermann
. More information about Kurt Zimmermann can be found here
. HDCleaner is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\HDCleaner directory, depending on the user's decision. HDCleaner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\Uninstaller.exe /uninstall. HDCleaner.exe is the HDCleaner's primary executable file and it takes close to 2.38 MB (2497872 bytes) on disk.
HDCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.09 MB (3236848
bytes) on disk.
- HDCleaner.exe (2.38 MB)
- RecoverFiles.exe (211.83 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (441.00 KB)
- Updater.exe (68.83 KB)
This page is about HDCleaner version 1.223
only. Click on the links below for other HDCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
HDCleaner is an application offered by the software company Kurt Zimmermann. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove HDCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HDCleaner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HDCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HDCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the HDCleaner program will be found automatically. After you click HDCleaner in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HDCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HDCleaner.
8. After removing HDCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HDCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HDCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann from your PC, nor are we saying that HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HDCleaner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-10 17:04:08.027