You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall HDCleaner for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall HDCleaner from your PCKurt Zimmermann
. Further information on Kurt Zimmermann can be seen here
. Usually the HDCleaner application is installed in the C:\Program Files\HDCleaner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling HDCleaner is C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\Uninstaller.exe /uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.28 MB (2385744 bytes) on disk and is named HDCleaner.exe.
HDCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.98 MB (3124208
bytes) on disk.
- HDCleaner.exe (2.28 MB)
- RecoverFiles.exe (211.83 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (440.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (68.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.151
of HDCleaner. You can find below info on other releases of HDCleaner:
...click to view all...
HDCleaner is an application offered by the software company Kurt Zimmermann. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase HDCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HDCleaner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HDCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HDCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the HDCleaner application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click HDCleaner in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HDCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HDCleaner.
8. After removing HDCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HDCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HDCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann from your computer, nor are we saying that HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HDCleaner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-09 17:36:36.400