HDCleaner is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall HDCleaner from your systemKurt Zimmermann
. Go over here
where you can read more on Kurt Zimmermann. HDCleaner is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\HDCleaner directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\Setup.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall HDCleaner. HDCleaner's primary file takes about 1.02 MB (1071952 bytes) and is named HDCleaner.exe.
HDCleaner is comprised of the following executables which take 2.68 MB (2807920
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AESFileEncryption.exe (130.33 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (97.33 KB)
- DiskWiperTools.exe (138.33 KB)
- FileSplitter.exe (80.83 KB)
- FolderSizer.exe (111.33 KB)
- HDCleaner.exe (1.02 MB)
- HDCleanerTray.exe (116.83 KB)
- HDDefrag.exe (112.83 KB)
- ProcessExplorer.exe (241.33 KB)
- RecoverFiles.exe (232.83 KB)
- Setup.exe (377.33 KB)
- Updater.exe (56.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.057
of HDCleaner. For other HDCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HDCleaner is a program offered by the software company Kurt Zimmermann. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase HDCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HDCleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HDCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HDCleaner". The HDCleaner program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HDCleaner in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HDCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HDCleaner.
8. After removing HDCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HDCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HDCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann from your computer, nor are we saying that HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HDCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-19 12:31:15.260