This web page is about HDCleaner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall HDCleaner from your PCKurt Zimmermann
. Open here
for more information on Kurt Zimmermann. HDCleaner is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\HDCleaner directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall HDCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\Uninstaller.exe /uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. HDCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.98 MB (2071376 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside HDCleaner. They take about 2.67 MB (2800288
bytes) on disk.
- HDCleaner.exe (1.98 MB)
- RecoverFiles.exe (212.83 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (441.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (57.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.237
of HDCleaner. You can find below a few links to other HDCleaner releases:
...click to view all...
HDCleaner is a program by Kurt Zimmermann. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall HDCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete HDCleaner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HDCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "HDCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the HDCleaner app will be found very quickly. When you select HDCleaner in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HDCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HDCleaner.
8. After removing HDCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HDCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HDCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann from your computer, we are not saying that HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HDCleaner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-09 16:54:23.510