HDCleaner is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall HDCleaner from your systemKurt Zimmermann
. Additional info about Kurt Zimmermann can be seen here
. HDCleaner is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\HDCleaner folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\Setup.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall HDCleaner. HDCleaner's main file takes about 960.33 KB (983376 bytes) and its name is HDCleaner.exe.
The following executables are contained in HDCleaner. They occupy 2.25 MB (2364416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESFileEncryption.exe (128.73 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (101.73 KB)
- DiskWiperTools.exe (136.23 KB)
- FileSplitter.exe (80.73 KB)
- FolderSizer.exe (118.23 KB)
- HDCleaner.exe (960.33 KB)
- HDCleanerTray.exe (120.83 KB)
- HDDefrag.exe (74.73 KB)
- ProcessExplorer.exe (347.23 KB)
- RecoverFiles.exe (93.73 KB)
- Setup.exe (109.23 KB)
- Updater.exe (37.23 KB)
The current page applies to HDCleaner version 1.036
alone. Click on the links below for other HDCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove HDCleaner.Folders found on disk after you uninstall HDCleaner from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by HDCleaner when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\HDCleaner
- C:\Users\NINA\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HDCleaner
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\AESFileEncryption.exe
- C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\DiskDoctor.exe
- C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\DiskWiperTools.exe
- C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\FileSplitter.exe
- C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\FolderSizer.exe
- C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\HDCleaner.exe
- C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\HDCleanerContextMenu.dll
- C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\HDCleanerTray.exe
- C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\HDDefrag.exe
- C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\msvcp120.dll
- C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\msvcr120.dll
- C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\ProcessExplorer.exe
- C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\RecoverFiles.exe
- C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\SecuritySettingsDLL.dll
- C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\Setup.exe.quarantine
- C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\TPLibrary.dll
- C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\Updater.exe
- C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\version.ini
- C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\Wiper.dll
- C:\Users\NINA\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HDCleaner\HDCleaner.lnk
HDCleaner is a program released by the software company Kurt Zimmermann. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove HDCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove HDCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HDCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HDCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the HDCleaner application will be found automatically. After you click HDCleaner in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HDCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HDCleaner.
8. After removing HDCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HDCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HDCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann from your PC, we are not saying that HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HDCleaner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-08 22:34:05.497