This info is about HDCleaner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall HDCleaner from your systemKurt Zimmermann
. Open here
where you can read more on Kurt Zimmermann. HDCleaner is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\HDCleaner folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\Uninstaller.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall HDCleaner. The application's main executable file is called HDCleaner.exe and it has a size of 3.03 MB (3182184 bytes).
HDCleaner is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.75 MB (3936016
bytes) on disk:
- HDCleaner.exe (3.03 MB)
- RecoverFiles.exe (218.59 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (451.58 KB)
- Updater.exe (66.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.304
of HDCleaner. Click on the links below for other HDCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
HDCleaner is an application marketed by the software company Kurt Zimmermann. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase HDCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall HDCleaner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HDCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "HDCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the HDCleaner application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HDCleaner in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HDCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HDCleaner.
8. After uninstalling HDCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HDCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HDCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann from your computer, nor are we saying that HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HDCleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 14:22:43.327