This page contains thorough information on how to remove HDCleaner for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall HDCleaner from your systemKurt Zimmermann
. More info about Kurt Zimmermann can be found here
. HDCleaner is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\HDCleaner folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing HDCleaner is C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\Setup.exe /uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. HDCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 735.50 KB (753152 bytes) on disk.
HDCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.94 MB (2034176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESFileEncryption.exe (102.50 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (96.50 KB)
- DiskWiperTools.exe (130.00 KB)
- FileSplitter.exe (74.50 KB)
- FolderSizer.exe (112.50 KB)
- HDCleaner.exe (735.50 KB)
- HDCleanerTray.exe (117.50 KB)
- HDDefrag.exe (70.00 KB)
- ProcessExplorer.exe (340.00 KB)
- RecoverFiles.exe (89.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (98.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (20.00 KB)
The current page applies to HDCleaner version 1.016
alone. Click on the links below for other HDCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
HDCleaner has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall HDCleaner from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall HDCleaner:
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
HDCleaner is a program by the software company Kurt Zimmermann. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase HDCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall HDCleaner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HDCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "HDCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the HDCleaner application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HDCleaner in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HDCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HDCleaner.
8. After uninstalling HDCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HDCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HDCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann from your computer, nor are we saying that HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HDCleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-07 23:08:35.837