HDCleaner is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall HDCleaner from your PCKurt Zimmermann
. Open here
where you can find out more on Kurt Zimmermann. HDCleaner is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\HDCleaner directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove HDCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\Uninstaller.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. HDCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.79 MB (1873232 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in HDCleaner. They take 2.50 MB (2618016
bytes) on disk.
- HDCleaner.exe (1.79 MB)
- RecoverFiles.exe (226.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (444.83 KB)
- Updater.exe (56.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.140
of HDCleaner. For other HDCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HDCleaner is a program released by Kurt Zimmermann. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove HDCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HDCleaner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HDCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "HDCleaner". If it exists on your system the HDCleaner app will be found very quickly. When you click HDCleaner in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HDCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HDCleaner.
8. After uninstalling HDCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HDCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HDCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann from your PC, we are not saying that HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HDCleaner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-04 17:40:02.847