This web page is about HDCleaner for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall HDCleaner from your systemKurt Zimmermann
. Open here
for more information on Kurt Zimmermann. HDCleaner is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\HDCleaner directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\Uninstaller.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall HDCleaner. HDCleaner.exe is the HDCleaner's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.28 MB (2388304 bytes) on disk.
HDCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.99 MB (3132224
bytes) on disk.
- HDCleaner.exe (2.28 MB)
- RecoverFiles.exe (211.83 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (445.83 KB)
- Updater.exe (68.83 KB)
The current web page applies to HDCleaner version 1.156
alone. For other HDCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HDCleaner is an application offered by the software company Kurt Zimmermann. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase HDCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove HDCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HDCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "HDCleaner". The HDCleaner program will be found automatically. When you select HDCleaner in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HDCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HDCleaner.
8. After removing HDCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HDCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HDCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann from your PC, nor are we saying that HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HDCleaner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 20:37:39.470