HDCleaner is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall HDCleaner from your systemKurt Zimmermann
. Open here
for more details on Kurt Zimmermann. Usually the HDCleaner application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\HDCleaner directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling HDCleaner is C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\Uninstaller.exe /uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. HDCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.28 MB (2388304 bytes) on disk.
HDCleaner is composed of the following executables which take 2.99 MB (3132224
bytes) on disk:
- HDCleaner.exe (2.28 MB)
- RecoverFiles.exe (211.83 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (445.83 KB)
- Updater.exe (68.83 KB)
The current page applies to HDCleaner version 1.160
only. For more HDCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HDCleaner is a program offered by the software company Kurt Zimmermann. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall HDCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase HDCleaner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HDCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "HDCleaner". The HDCleaner application will be found automatically. When you click HDCleaner in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding HDCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HDCleaner.
8. After removing HDCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HDCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HDCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann from your PC, nor are we saying that HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HDCleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 22:14:18.773