You can find below details on how to uninstall HDCleaner for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall HDCleaner from your computerKurt Zimmermann
. Open here
where you can get more info on Kurt Zimmermann. Usually the HDCleaner program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\HDCleaner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove HDCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\Uninstaller.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. HDCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.28 MB (2389328 bytes) on disk.
HDCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.99 MB (3133248
bytes) on disk.
- HDCleaner.exe (2.28 MB)
- RecoverFiles.exe (211.83 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (445.83 KB)
- Updater.exe (68.83 KB)
This data is about HDCleaner version 1.162
only. Click on the links below for other HDCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
HDCleaner is a program released by the software company Kurt Zimmermann. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall HDCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove HDCleaner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HDCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HDCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the HDCleaner app will be found very quickly. When you click HDCleaner in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HDCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HDCleaner.
8. After removing HDCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HDCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HDCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann from your computer, nor are we saying that HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HDCleaner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 12:24:15.587