You can find below details on how to uninstall HDCleaner for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall HDCleaner from your computerKurt Zimmermann
. Open here
where you can get more info on Kurt Zimmermann. Usually the HDCleaner program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\HDCleaner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove HDCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\Uninstaller.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. HDCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.28 MB (2389328 bytes) on disk.
HDCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.99 MB (3133248
bytes) on disk.
- HDCleaner.exe (2.28 MB)
- RecoverFiles.exe (211.83 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (445.83 KB)
- Updater.exe (68.83 KB)
This data is about HDCleaner version 1.162
only. Click on the links below for other HDCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
HDCleaner is a program released by the software company Kurt Zimmermann. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall HDCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove HDCleaner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HDCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HDCleaner". If it exists on your system the HDCleaner app will be found very quickly. After you select HDCleaner in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HDCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HDCleaner.
8. After removing HDCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HDCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HDCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann from your computer, nor are we saying that HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HDCleaner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 12:24:15.587