HDCleaner is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall HDCleaner from your PCKurt Zimmermann
. Open here
for more information on Kurt Zimmermann. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\HDCleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\Uninstaller.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove HDCleaner. HDCleaner's primary file takes around 2.50 MB (2624600 bytes) and is named HDCleaner.exe.
HDCleaner is comprised of the following executables which take 3.21 MB (3370752
bytes) on disk:
- HDCleaner.exe (2.50 MB)
- RecoverFiles.exe (219.59 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (451.58 KB)
- Updater.exe (57.50 KB)
The current page applies to HDCleaner version 1.295
alone. You can find below info on other versions of HDCleaner:
...click to view all...
HDCleaner is a program offered by Kurt Zimmermann. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase HDCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove HDCleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HDCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "HDCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the HDCleaner application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HDCleaner in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HDCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HDCleaner.
8. After removing HDCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HDCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HDCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann from your PC, we are not saying that HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HDCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 10:01:56.450