This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise from your PCLC Technology International, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on LC Technology International, Inc.. You can see more info about FILERECOVERY Enterprise at http://www.LC-Tech.com
. Usually the FILERECOVERY Enterprise application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2013 Enterprise folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for FILERECOVERY Enterprise is C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2013 Enterprise\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called frc64.exe and it has a size of 5.59 MB (5863696 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with FILERECOVERY Enterprise. They occupy about 17.46 MB (18310064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- frc.exe (4.34 MB)
- frc64.exe (5.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- licman.exe (2.51 MB)
- mailviewer.exe (2.74 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (157.38 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (265.33 KB)
- winvnc4.exe (429.33 KB)
The current page applies to FILERECOVERY Enterprise version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other FILERECOVERY Enterprise versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FILERECOVERY Enterprise is a program released by the software company LC Technology International, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FILERECOVERY Enterprise from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FILERECOVERY Enterprise or simply click the Search field and type in "FILERECOVERY Enterprise". If it is installed on your PC the FILERECOVERY Enterprise app will be found very quickly. After you select FILERECOVERY Enterprise in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FILERECOVERY Enterprise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FILERECOVERY Enterprise:
- The software company is: http://www.LC-Tech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2013 Enterprise\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise.
8. After removing FILERECOVERY Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FILERECOVERY Enterprise that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FILERECOVERY Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 13:28:42.443