This page contains complete information on how to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise from your PCLC Technology International, Inc.
. Further information on LC Technology International, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the software FILERECOVERY Enterprise can be seen at http://www.LC-Tech.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2015 Enterprise directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2015 Enterprise\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.59 MB (5863984 bytes) on disk and is labeled frc64.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside FILERECOVERY Enterprise. They occupy about 17.46 MB (18311504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- frc.exe (4.34 MB)
- frc64.exe (5.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- licman.exe (2.51 MB)
- mailviewer.exe (2.74 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (157.38 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (265.33 KB)
- winvnc4.exe (429.33 KB)
The current web page applies to FILERECOVERY Enterprise version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other FILERECOVERY Enterprise versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by FILERECOVERY Enterprise when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\Filerecovery_2015 Enterprise 22.214.171.124.torrent
FILERECOVERY Enterprise is a program marketed by the software company LC Technology International, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FILERECOVERY Enterprise or simply click the Search field and type in "FILERECOVERY Enterprise". If it is installed on your PC the FILERECOVERY Enterprise program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FILERECOVERY Enterprise in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FILERECOVERY Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FILERECOVERY Enterprise:
- The software company is: http://www.LC-Tech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2015 Enterprise\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise.
8. After removing FILERECOVERY Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FILERECOVERY Enterprise that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FILERECOVERY Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 18:54:12.680