This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise from your systemLC Technology International, Inc.
. More information on LC Technology International, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.LC-Tech.com
if you want to read more on FILERECOVERY Enterprise on LC Technology International, Inc.'s web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\FILERECOVERY 2014 Enterprise folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing FILERECOVERY Enterprise is C:\Program Files\FILERECOVERY 2014 Enterprise\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.34 MB (4553776 bytes) on disk and is called frc.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with FILERECOVERY Enterprise. They take about 17.46 MB (18311504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- frc.exe (4.34 MB)
- frc64.exe (5.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- licman.exe (2.51 MB)
- mailviewer.exe (2.74 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (157.38 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (265.33 KB)
- winvnc4.exe (429.33 KB)
The current web page applies to FILERECOVERY Enterprise version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other FILERECOVERY Enterprise versions:
...click to view all...
FILERECOVERY Enterprise is a program by the software company LC Technology International, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase FILERECOVERY Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FILERECOVERY Enterprise or simply activate the Search field and type in "FILERECOVERY Enterprise". The FILERECOVERY Enterprise program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FILERECOVERY Enterprise in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FILERECOVERY Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FILERECOVERY Enterprise:
- The software company is: http://www.LC-Tech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FILERECOVERY 2014 Enterprise\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise.
8. After uninstalling FILERECOVERY Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FILERECOVERY Enterprise which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FILERECOVERY Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-17 07:56:02.277