This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise from your systemLC Technology International, Inc.
. More information on LC Technology International, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.LC-Tech.com
if you want to read more on FILERECOVERY Enterprise on LC Technology International, Inc.'s web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\FILERECOVERY 2014 Enterprise folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing FILERECOVERY Enterprise is C:\Program Files\FILERECOVERY 2014 Enterprise\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.34 MB (4553776 bytes) on disk and is called frc.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with FILERECOVERY Enterprise. They take about 17.46 MB (18311504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- frc.exe (4.34 MB)
- frc64.exe (5.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- licman.exe (2.51 MB)
- mailviewer.exe (2.74 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (157.38 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (265.33 KB)
- winvnc4.exe (429.33 KB)
The current web page applies to FILERECOVERY Enterprise version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other FILERECOVERY Enterprise versions:
...click to view all...
FILERECOVERY Enterprise is a program by the software company LC Technology International, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase FILERECOVERY Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FILERECOVERY Enterprise or simply activate the Search field and type in "FILERECOVERY Enterprise". If it is installed on your PC the FILERECOVERY Enterprise application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FILERECOVERY Enterprise in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FILERECOVERY Enterprise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FILERECOVERY Enterprise:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.LC-Tech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FILERECOVERY 2014 Enterprise\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise.
8. After uninstalling FILERECOVERY Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FILERECOVERY Enterprise which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FILERECOVERY Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 07:56:02.277