FILERECOVERY Enterprise is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise from your computerLC Technology International, Inc.
. You can find out more on LC Technology International, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to FILERECOVERY Enterprise at http://www.lc-tech.com
. FILERECOVERY Enterprise is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\FILERECOVERY 2013 Enterprise directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling FILERECOVERY Enterprise is C:\Program Files\FILERECOVERY 2013 Enterprise\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. frc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.25 MB (4454912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in FILERECOVERY Enterprise. They take 17.01 MB (17832096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- frc.exe (4.25 MB)
- frc64.exe (5.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.36 MB)
- licman.exe (2.72 MB)
- mailviewer.exe (2.39 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (157.38 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (265.33 KB)
- winvnc4.exe (429.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of FILERECOVERY Enterprise. For more FILERECOVERY Enterprise versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FILERECOVERY Enterprise is an application released by the software company LC Technology International, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FILERECOVERY Enterprise or simply click the Search field and type in "FILERECOVERY Enterprise". If it is installed on your PC the FILERECOVERY Enterprise program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FILERECOVERY Enterprise in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FILERECOVERY Enterprise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FILERECOVERY Enterprise:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lc-tech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FILERECOVERY 2013 Enterprise\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise.
8. After removing FILERECOVERY Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FILERECOVERY Enterprise that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FILERECOVERY Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-12 22:57:48.670