FILERECOVERY Enterprise is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise from your PCLC Technology International, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on LC Technology International, Inc.. You can see more info related to FILERECOVERY Enterprise at http://www.LC-Tech.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2016 Enterprise directory (same installation drive as Windows). frc64.exe is the FILERECOVERY Enterprise's main executable file and it occupies about 5.59 MB (5863928 bytes) on disk.
FILERECOVERY Enterprise is composed of the following executables which occupy 17.47 MB (18320944
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- frc.exe (4.34 MB)
- frc64.exe (5.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- licman.exe (2.51 MB)
- mailviewer.exe (2.74 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (157.38 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (265.33 KB)
- winvnc4.exe (429.33 KB)
The current web page applies to FILERECOVERY Enterprise version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other FILERECOVERY Enterprise versions:
...click to view all...
FILERECOVERY Enterprise is an application by the software company LC Technology International, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase FILERECOVERY Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FILERECOVERY Enterprise from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FILERECOVERY Enterprise or simply activate the Search field and type in "FILERECOVERY Enterprise". If it is installed on your PC the FILERECOVERY Enterprise application will be found automatically. After you select FILERECOVERY Enterprise in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FILERECOVERY Enterprise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise.
8. After removing FILERECOVERY Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FILERECOVERY Enterprise which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FILERECOVERY Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-20 16:36:30.913