FILERECOVERY Enterprise is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise from your systemLC Technology International, Inc.
. More info about LC Technology International, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the application FILERECOVERY Enterprise can be found at http://www.LC-Tech.com
. FILERECOVERY Enterprise is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2014 Enterprise folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling FILERECOVERY Enterprise is C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2014 Enterprise\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. FILERECOVERY Enterprise's main file takes about 5.59 MB (5863696 bytes) and is named frc64.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside FILERECOVERY Enterprise. They take about 17.46 MB (18310064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- frc.exe (4.34 MB)
- frc64.exe (5.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- licman.exe (2.51 MB)
- mailviewer.exe (2.74 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (157.38 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (265.33 KB)
- winvnc4.exe (429.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of FILERECOVERY Enterprise. You can find below a few links to other FILERECOVERY Enterprise versions:
...click to view all...
FILERECOVERY Enterprise is an application by LC Technology International, Inc.. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FILERECOVERY Enterprise or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FILERECOVERY Enterprise". The FILERECOVERY Enterprise application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FILERECOVERY Enterprise in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FILERECOVERY Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FILERECOVERY Enterprise:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.LC-Tech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2014 Enterprise\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise.
8. After uninstalling FILERECOVERY Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FILERECOVERY Enterprise which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FILERECOVERY Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 19:00:26.747