This page contains thorough information on how to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise from your PCLC Technology International, Inc.
. Additional info about LC Technology International, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.LC-Tech.com
to get more details about FILERECOVERY Enterprise on LC Technology International, Inc.'s website. Usually the FILERECOVERY Enterprise program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2020 Enterprise folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for FILERECOVERY Enterprise is C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2020 Enterprise\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 5.59 MB (5863944 bytes) on disk and is titled frc64.exe.
The executables below are part of FILERECOVERY Enterprise. They take an average of 17.51 MB (18361984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- frc.exe (4.34 MB)
- frc64.exe (5.59 MB)
- Keygen.exe (42.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- licman.exe (2.51 MB)
- mailviewer.exe (2.74 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (157.38 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (265.33 KB)
- winvnc4.exe (429.33 KB)
This web page is about FILERECOVERY Enterprise version 126.96.36.199
alone. For other FILERECOVERY Enterprise versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FILERECOVERY Enterprise is an application offered by LC Technology International, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FILERECOVERY Enterprise or simply click the Search feature and type in "FILERECOVERY Enterprise". The FILERECOVERY Enterprise app will be found automatically. After you select FILERECOVERY Enterprise in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FILERECOVERY Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FILERECOVERY Enterprise:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.LC-Tech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2020 Enterprise\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise.
8. After uninstalling FILERECOVERY Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FILERECOVERY Enterprise that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FILERECOVERY Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-22 10:45:39.697