This page is about FILERECOVERY Enterprise for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise from your PCLC Technology International, Inc.
. More information about LC Technology International, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about FILERECOVERY Enterprise can be seen at http://www.lc-tech.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2013 Enterprise directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2013 Enterprise\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled frc64.exe and it has a size of 5.46 MB (5727504 bytes).
FILERECOVERY Enterprise is comprised of the following executables which take 17.29 MB (18131104
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- frc.exe (4.26 MB)
- frc64.exe (5.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.36 MB)
- licman.exe (2.73 MB)
- mailviewer.exe (2.65 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (157.38 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (265.33 KB)
- winvnc4.exe (429.33 KB)
The current web page applies to FILERECOVERY Enterprise version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other releases of FILERECOVERY Enterprise:
...click to view all...
FILERECOVERY Enterprise is a program released by the software company LC Technology International, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FILERECOVERY Enterprise or simply click the Search feature and type in "FILERECOVERY Enterprise". The FILERECOVERY Enterprise app will be found automatically. When you select FILERECOVERY Enterprise in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FILERECOVERY Enterprise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FILERECOVERY Enterprise:
- The software company is: http://www.lc-tech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2013 Enterprise\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise.
8. After uninstalling FILERECOVERY Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FILERECOVERY Enterprise which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FILERECOVERY Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-22 02:02:31.437