This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise from your systemLC Technology International, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on LC Technology International, Inc.. You can get more details about FILERECOVERY Enterprise at http://www.lc-tech.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2013 Enterprise folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling FILERECOVERY Enterprise is C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2013 Enterprise\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 5.52 MB (5784336 bytes) on disk and is called frc64.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with FILERECOVERY Enterprise. They occupy about 17.06 MB (17886880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- frc.exe (4.26 MB)
- frc64.exe (5.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.37 MB)
- licman.exe (2.43 MB)
- mailviewer.exe (2.65 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (157.38 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (265.33 KB)
- winvnc4.exe (429.33 KB)
The current web page applies to FILERECOVERY Enterprise version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of FILERECOVERY Enterprise:
...click to view all...
FILERECOVERY Enterprise is a program released by LC Technology International, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete FILERECOVERY Enterprise from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FILERECOVERY Enterprise or simply click the Search feature and type in "FILERECOVERY Enterprise". The FILERECOVERY Enterprise program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FILERECOVERY Enterprise in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FILERECOVERY Enterprise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FILERECOVERY Enterprise:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lc-tech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2013 Enterprise\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise.
8. After uninstalling FILERECOVERY Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FILERECOVERY Enterprise which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FILERECOVERY Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 04:26:13.873