This web page is about FILERECOVERY Enterprise for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise from your computerLC Technology International, Inc.
. More information on LC Technology International, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the program FILERECOVERY Enterprise can be seen at http://www.LC-Tech.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2016 Enterprise folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing FILERECOVERY Enterprise is C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2016 Enterprise\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. frc64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.59 MB (5865360 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of FILERECOVERY Enterprise. They take an average of 17.47 MB (18323496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- frc.exe (4.34 MB)
- frc64.exe (5.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- licman.exe (2.51 MB)
- mailviewer.exe (2.74 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (157.38 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (265.33 KB)
- winvnc4.exe (429.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of FILERECOVERY Enterprise. For other FILERECOVERY Enterprise versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FILERECOVERY Enterprise is a program released by LC Technology International, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete FILERECOVERY Enterprise from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FILERECOVERY Enterprise or simply click the Search field and type in "FILERECOVERY Enterprise". The FILERECOVERY Enterprise app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FILERECOVERY Enterprise in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FILERECOVERY Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FILERECOVERY Enterprise:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.LC-Tech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2016 Enterprise\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise.
8. After uninstalling FILERECOVERY Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FILERECOVERY Enterprise that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FILERECOVERY Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:14:40.387