This page is about FILERECOVERY Enterprise for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise from your systemLC Technology International, Inc.
. More information about LC Technology International, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the app FILERECOVERY Enterprise can be found at http://www.lc-tech.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2013 Enterprise folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for FILERECOVERY Enterprise is C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2013 Enterprise\unins000.exe. FILERECOVERY Enterprise's main file takes about 5.47 MB (5738256 bytes) and is named frc64.exe.
FILERECOVERY Enterprise is composed of the following executables which take 17.02 MB (17847392
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- frc.exe (4.23 MB)
- frc64.exe (5.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.36 MB)
- licman.exe (2.73 MB)
- mailviewer.exe (2.65 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (157.38 KB)
- winvnc4.exe (429.33 KB)
This data is about FILERECOVERY Enterprise version 18.104.22.168
only. For other FILERECOVERY Enterprise versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2013 Enterprise
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2013 Enterprise\help\images\Thumbs.db
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2013 Enterprise\images\Thumbs.db
FILERECOVERY Enterprise is an application offered by LC Technology International, Inc.. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FILERECOVERY Enterprise or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FILERECOVERY Enterprise". If it is installed on your PC the FILERECOVERY Enterprise app will be found automatically. After you click FILERECOVERY Enterprise in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FILERECOVERY Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FILERECOVERY Enterprise:
- The software company is: http://www.lc-tech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2013 Enterprise\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise.
8. After removing FILERECOVERY Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FILERECOVERY Enterprise that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FILERECOVERY Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 00:06:22.800