You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise from your PCLC Technology International, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on LC Technology International, Inc.. More data about the application FILERECOVERY Enterprise can be seen at http://www.LC-Tech.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2019 Enterprise directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing FILERECOVERY Enterprise is C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2019 Enterprise\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. frc64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.59 MB (5863928 bytes) on disk.
FILERECOVERY Enterprise is comprised of the following executables which take 17.47 MB (18320944
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- frc.exe (4.34 MB)
- frc64.exe (5.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- licman.exe (2.51 MB)
- mailviewer.exe (2.74 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (157.38 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (265.33 KB)
- winvnc4.exe (429.33 KB)
This web page is about FILERECOVERY Enterprise version 188.8.131.52
only. For more FILERECOVERY Enterprise versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FILERECOVERY Enterprise is a program released by LC Technology International, Inc.. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase FILERECOVERY Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FILERECOVERY Enterprise or simply click the Search field and type in "FILERECOVERY Enterprise". If it exists on your system the FILERECOVERY Enterprise application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FILERECOVERY Enterprise in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FILERECOVERY Enterprise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FILERECOVERY Enterprise:
- The publisher is: http://www.LC-Tech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FILERECOVERY 2019 Enterprise\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FILERECOVERY Enterprise.
8. After uninstalling FILERECOVERY Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FILERECOVERY Enterprise that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FILERECOVERY Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that FILERECOVERY Enterprise by LC Technology International, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FILERECOVERY Enterprise supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-26 14:39:27.197