Chart Installer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Chart Installer from your computerNavionics
. You can find out more on Navionics or check for application updates here
. Chart Installer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files/Chart Installer directory, regulated by the user's option. Chart Installer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Chart Installer\uninstall.exe. nw.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 893.00 KB (914432 bytes) on disk.
Chart Installer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 25.35 MB (26580417
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- addscheme.exe (20.27 KB)
- chromedriver.exe (4.77 MB)
- host.exe (7.01 MB)
- NavService.exe (69.24 KB)
- nw.exe (893.00 KB)
- nwjc.exe (5.81 MB)
- nwlauncher.exe (30.77 KB)
- nwtest.exe (26.77 KB)
- payload.exe (329.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (6.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Chart Installer. You can find here a few links to other Chart Installer releases:
...click to view all...
Chart Installer is a program by the software company Navionics. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Chart Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Chart Installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chart Installer or simply click the Search field and type in "Chart Installer". If it exists on your system the Chart Installer program will be found automatically. When you select Chart Installer in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chart Installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chart Installer.
8. After removing Chart Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chart Installer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chart Installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chart Installer by Navionics from your computer, nor are we saying that Chart Installer by Navionics is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chart Installer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 20:58:41.233