Chart Installer is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Chart Installer from your computerNavionics
. Further information on Navionics can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Chart Installer folder (same installation drive as Windows). Chart Installer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Chart Installer\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named NavService.exe and it has a size of 59.56 KB (60992 bytes).
Chart Installer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.25 MB (6549270
bytes) on disk.
- NavService.exe (59.56 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (6.19 MB)
This info is about Chart Installer version 1.0.0.052
only. You can find below info on other versions of Chart Installer:
...click to view all...
Chart Installer is an application offered by Navionics. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Chart Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Chart Installer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chart Installer or simply click the Search field and type in "Chart Installer". The Chart Installer app will be found automatically. When you select Chart Installer in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chart Installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chart Installer.
8. After removing Chart Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chart Installer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chart Installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chart Installer by Navionics from your PC, we are not saying that Chart Installer by Navionics is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chart Installer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 03:00:17.627