This info is about Chart Installer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chart Installer from your PCNavionics
. More information about Navionics can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chart Installer. Chart Installer's primary file takes about 160.00 KB (163840 bytes) and its name is 7z.exe.
Chart Installer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.55 MB (6872579
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- NavService.exe (59.27 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (6.34 MB)
This data is about Chart Installer version 1.0.0.085
only. For other Chart Installer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Chart Installer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chart Installer
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer\7z.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer\7-zip.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer\ChartInstaller.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer\cpl_rem.reg
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Chart Installer 1.0.0.085
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Navionics\Chart Installer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Chart Installer 1.0.0.085\DisplayIcon
Chart Installer is a program offered by Navionics. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Chart Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Chart Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chart Installer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chart Installer". If it is installed on your PC the Chart Installer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Chart Installer in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Chart Installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chart Installer.
8. After removing Chart Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chart Installer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chart Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chart Installer by Navionics from your PC, nor are we saying that Chart Installer by Navionics is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chart Installer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 03:01:27.770