Chart Installer is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Chart Installer from your PCNavionics
. You can read more on Navionics or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Chart Installer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled 7z.exe and it has a size of 160.00 KB (163840 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Chart Installer. They occupy 6.55 MB (6872328
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- NavService.exe (59.27 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (6.34 MB)
The current page applies to Chart Installer version 1.0.0.083
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Chart Installer:
...click to view all...
Chart Installer is an application offered by Navionics. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Chart Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Chart Installer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chart Installer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chart Installer". If it is installed on your PC the Chart Installer app will be found automatically. When you click Chart Installer in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chart Installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chart Installer.
8. After uninstalling Chart Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chart Installer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chart Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chart Installer by Navionics from your computer, we are not saying that Chart Installer by Navionics is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chart Installer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 08:41:11.793