Chart Installer is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Chart Installer from your systemNavionics
. More information about Navionics can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)/Chart Installer folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Chart Installer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chart Installer. Chart Installer's main file takes around 1.08 MB (1136640 bytes) and is named nw.exe.
Chart Installer is composed of the following executables which occupy 28.68 MB (30071418
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- addscheme.exe (20.70 KB)
- chromedriver.exe (7.10 MB)
- host.exe (3.17 MB)
- NavService.exe (69.17 KB)
- nw.exe (1.08 MB)
- nwjc.exe (8.83 MB)
- nwlauncher.exe (30.70 KB)
- nwtest.exe (26.70 KB)
- payload.exe (344.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (8.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Chart Installer. You can find below info on other versions of Chart Installer:
...click to view all...
Chart Installer is a program offered by Navionics. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Chart Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Chart Installer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chart Installer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chart Installer". If it is installed on your PC the Chart Installer program will be found very quickly. When you click Chart Installer in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Chart Installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chart Installer.
8. After uninstalling Chart Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chart Installer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chart Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chart Installer by Navionics from your PC, nor are we saying that Chart Installer by Navionics is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chart Installer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-22 16:29:11.193